Discover How much water should I drink to lose weight.
Many people swell to drink water to lose weight or improve the appearance of their skin, but drinking excess water can be very dangerous, therefore, do you know if you are not drinking more water than necessary?
As we discussed in another article, excessive water consumption is considered one of the eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia. It is about potomania.
Affected people can consume more than four liters a day, and they do so to fill their stomachs and thus not being hungry.
People who suffer from it are at risk of lowering the level of sodium in the blood (hyponatremia) to such alarming levels that it can even trigger coma. But of course, these are very extreme cases.
Drinking water to lose weight is something that has already been scientifically proven to work as we discussed in another article, but the fact is that we try to drink more water, but we do not know if it is enough, or we are overdoing it.
Drink water according to your weight.
The need for water is closely related to the weight of each person. The bigger or heavier.
someone is, the more water they will need, although it is also necessary to take into account if they do any physical exercise or not.
Some publications say that if you do not feel thirsty, it is not necessary to drink water and that if you drink without being thirsty, it is causing the kidneys to be overloaded, but it is also true that when we feel thirsty.
We are already beginning to be dehydrated, and that if the body detects that it does not receive enough water, it begins to retain fluids to have reserves in case of need.
Therefore, we must drink water regularly, and thus, we will avoid retaining fluids.
With this formula, we can drink enough water so that our body does not retain fluids and we do not make our kidneys have an unnecessary overload. It is a function of body weight.
The amount of water that should be consumed is 32ml per day for every kilo of weight.
Thus, a person weighing 60 kilos should consume 1920 ml of water or 1,920 liters of water daily.
Do the math, are you drinking all the water you need?
What can I do to remind myself to drink the water I need every day?
You may be surprised by how much water you should drink, and wondering how to remember to drink all that water daily. Some tips can be followed to drink water.
▪ You can have a large glass before each meal. This will make it more difficult to forget to drink water, and you will also help digestion by making food metabolize faster in the body.
▪ Every time you go to the bathroom, drink a glass of water. This is one of the most effective ways to keep hydration at constant levels.
▪ Drink a glass as soon as you get up and another before going to bed. Coldwater on an empty stomach seems to have metabolic activating effects and if you go to bed hydrated at night, your body will use that water to filter impurities during the night.
▪ If none of these methods work for you, you can make a list of squares that you will cross out as you drink each glass of water.
▪ At work, you can try to remember to drink a glass as soon as you arrive, another at mid-morning, another at lunch, and another before you leave … maybe this method will work better for you.