Today, we are going to see how to lose weight fast for men step by step guide.
I still remember looking at myself in the mirror last year.
To be honest, I felt a bit disgusted with what I was seeing and not very good about myself …
Yep, I had gained weight for the past 2 years after starting my first job.
It took me several attempts to find an effective way to lose the extra pounds AND maintain that weight loss.
Indeed, the goal is not only to lose a few pounds. It’s also about not regaining the weight you lost, in the long term!
Today I am revealing to you this slimming and fitness program that any man can follow to lose weight and especially not to take it back afterwards. Look :
The system of government
First of all, I’m not a fan of the word “diet”.
This is because men tend to associate the diet with a rabbit diet. That is to say: eat little or eat foods that have no taste. But this perception is very far from reality!
This is because you can easily lose weight while continuing to eat tasty foods.
The secret? You just need to change your eating habits.
To lose weight, I changed my eating habits with this 2-step program:
The 1st step is to eliminate sugars and refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, flour, rice, sweets, chocolates, candies, etc.) from your diet.
If you can’t eliminate them, try to eat as little as possible.
Replace these foods with lean meats, green leafy vegetables, nuts (nuts, almonds, etc.) and whole grains.
So much for the theoretical part. Now let’s talk about the practical part: what do we eat ?!
Here’s what your meals might look like on a typical day:
• 3 scrambled eggs, lightly salted and peppered
• 350 g of cooked spinach, lightly salted and peppered
• 1 cup of coffee, sugar-free
Small mid-morning snack
• 1 handful of almonds
• 1 apple
• 1 beautiful seasoned chicken cutlet
• 350 g of mixed vegetables / mixed vegetables (onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc.)
• 1 portion of vinaigrette
• 1 small piece of cheese
• 2 portions of beans
• 1 steak of 225 g seasoned
• 1 small salad or broccoli with 1 knob of butter
• 1 fruit salad or 1 homemade smoothie
So what do you say about it? Pretty good for a diet meal! 🙂
The objective of the 1st step is to eliminate as much as possible carbohydrates and refined sugars.
The result? You lose weight quickly, from the start of the diet.
This is a particularly important criterion for men. Because when we don’t have immediate results, we tend to give up.
The 2nd step is to reintroduce cereal-based products in your diet, but little by little.
And be careful, this is very important: eat only whole grain products and the least processed possible.
In my previous attempts, I tended to get closer to the Paleolithic diet, instead of reintegrating whole grains into my diet.
Of course, that doesn’t mean it’s the only way to eat well and take care of your body. I have met quite a few men who have lost a lot of weight with either strategy.
During the 2nd stage of the diet, there is a trap to avoid. This trap is to resume the bad habit of consuming refined sugars and processed grains.
Indeed, the temptation is easy. For example, we can start to say to ourselves: “Come on, it’s not a little cookie that’s going to hurt me, right? ”
Exactly, if! Don’t fall for this trap: it is dangerous ground for men who have been overweight.
So, if you are addicted to sweets, sweets and all other “junk”, try to give yourself a day of “cheating” instead.
During this day, you can cheat and eat whatever you want (but only once a month or, at the most, once a week ).
These little cheat days can be effective – but ONLY if they help you stick to the diet for the rest of the month.
If you do little sport (if at all), it is better to start with simple exercises that will not finish you 🙂
Here is a fitness program for men that is simple to implement:
Do the following exercises 3 times a week, with at least 1 day of rest between your strength training sessions:
• Bodyweight exercises – alternate between push-ups, squats, lunges, leg lifts and pull-ups.
• At the beginning, do 5 repetitions of each exercise. Wait 15 seconds between each exercise.
• Continue to alternate between each exercise, for 20 min.
• Can’t do push-ups? It does not matter, there are 2 techniques for doing modified pushups. You can support yourself on your knees instead of your feet. Alternatively, you can do the push-ups while standing, supporting your hands on a wall and positioning your body at an angle.
• Can’t do push-ups? No problem. At first, most men can’t do it. Help yourself by putting a chair under your feet.
• And if you can’t hold on for 20 minutes, give yourself a break. The important thing is to improve your performance as you go through your training sessions.
Do the following exercises 5 times a week:
• Walk for 30 minutes, at a moderate or intensive pace. You are not being asked to do Olympic walking, just to try and maintain a good pace.
• Besides, you can do your 30 min walk in two stages: a 15 min walk in the morning and another in the afternoon, for example. Myself, I do one in the morning and another at the end of the evening.
On the days between strength training sessions that you do 3 times a week, do the following exercises:
• Intensive exercises for 12 to 15 min. During these exercises, you alternate between 1/2 minute of walking / slow running and 30/45 sec of sprinting.
For a 15-minute high-intensity exercise, follow this program:
For this fitness routine, it is ideal that you do these exercises for 3 weeks, followed by a “light” week in which you only do cardio.
Why a light week? Because after a month, it will help you overcome a possible “plateau”, a phenomenon feared by all men. Also, a week of rest is beneficial for your body after muscular efforts.
The more you progress in the fitness program, the easier the exercises will become. Now is the time to add more reps, or even dumbbells, to your weight training sessions.
And above all, it will make your exercises more interesting and the results of your efforts more and more visible. The goal is to progress as you progress through your fitness program.
For men who want to lose weight, the key to success rests on 2 important factors:
1. Your diet must be bearable over time AND tasty.
2. Your workouts need to be fun, yet challenging.
Of course, you can most likely lose some weight just by changing your eating habits and exercising a little.
But to get real results, right from the start of your weight loss and fitness program, you have to follow his advice to the letter.
With this diet and fitness program, you can easily lose 5-10 kg per month. I lost a total of 14 kg in just 3 months!
The real challenge is to maintain the weight loss after the initial phase of the program.
But beware the further you go through the program and the further away you are from your past bad eating habits and lack of exercise, the more likely you are to slip up!
That’s why it’s essential to have someone you can count on, someone who can get you back on the right track.
This person can be a buddy that you do your training exercises with. Or, it could also be a loved one who knows you are trying to lose weight and get back in shape.
One last little tip that may help you: keep a diary to track the progress of your diet and your workouts.
This journal is particularly useful for identifying times when you are backing down from your new way of living.
There you go, now you know my program to lose weight and get back in shape 🙂
It has worked well for me and I hope it helps you reach your weight loss goals!
And you? Do you know of other diets or other effective exercises for weight loss? Share them with us in the comments. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick? Share it with your friends on Facebook.